in 1920 as a cottage with the Great North Road passing by the front
gate. In 1960 it was purchased along with 10 acres of land by a leading
Leeds brewery proprietor. The land was cultivated as a market garden
and had many greenhouses. with peacocks strutting through the elaborate
In the mid 80s CES (Computerised Engineering Services Ltd) rejuvenated what
was a 3000 sq ft residential property into offices, balancing the needs of
an office environment with the existing charm of a countryside house.